Thursday, April 17, 2008
Potty Everywhere!!!
Ok...so Wednesday morning I go into get Kaitlyn and she's laying in a puddle of potty! ICK! She has never had a leaky diaper (with the exception of that super runny newborn poop!) until now...I guess it's understandable because she's drinking more now and sleeping longer at night time, but still! I had put a Pampers on her (normally she wears Huggies) so I thought, maybe the Pampers don't hold as much as the Huggies...any who...I did the laundry and changed her sheet and she was good to go for that night. So last night I was sure to put a Huggies on her before bed. Well, our HUNGRY little girl decided that 8 oz was not enough food so she started SCREAMING after her bottle was gone...I mean SCREAMING...almost comparable to the 'after the shots scream', but not quite! She was MAD HUNGRY!! So, I was like 'what the?'...I tried everything to settle her down, but nothing seemed to do the trick so I gave in and made her a cute little 2 oz bottle...those teeny bottles are so cute! :o) Anyways, she inhaled that too and probably would have kept on eating if there had been more in the bottle! So, I finally got her to sleep a little after 10pm (40 minutes later than normal) and she was out for the count...phew! But this morning I go in to kiss her good bye so I can start work and she's laying in more pee!!!! URGH! The Huggies leaked too! So, now I'm not sure what's going on! Is she really going to have a leaky diaper every night now?? I certainly don't want to wake her up in the middle of the night just to change her diaper...that's silly! But those crib sheets are not easy to take off and put back on! So...hhmmm...potty diaper drama! Ha ha! Anyways...we'll have to figure out some way to solve the potty drama! Well, the weather is gorgeous again today...it looks like more stroller pushing after work today! Yesterday I took Kaitlyn for a walk on my lunch break and put her little baby sunglasses on...too cute! They are a little big, but they look adorable! I'll have to add some new pictures soon! One more week and Kaitlyn is 5 months old!!! :o)