Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sick & Tired!

Ugh, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! Ha ha! So, last week Wayne was sick with some kind of head cold sinusy thing and Saturday he decided to pass it to me! Thanks a lot! Well, Monday night my voice started to go, Tuesday it was pretty shot and by Wednesday it was totally gone...it's finally starting to come back today, hallelujah! It's been way to quiet around our house! :o) I can't talk baby talk to my sweet little girl and it's driving me nuts! I just hope she doesn't pick up our germs! So far so good though! It'd be nice to keep her healthy, especially since at her last check up her pediatrician was amazed that she'd only been in for well check ups and not a sick visit yet! Phew! Keep your fingers crossed! That's about all going here...we're both ready for a BORING (we hope) weekend! We have nothing planned at all, except the usual poker Saturday night (as far as I know)! Hopefully, we can just relax and clean up this mess we call a house! TGIF...almost!