Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Sleepy Girl! Zzzz...
Hm...so it turns out that our perfect little angel baby does get crabby now and then! We certainly found that out over the weekend, but then the little monster made another appearance last night too! Wayne always says that the little monster appears on Monday and Wednesday nights (when I'm working late and he has her)...lol! Anyways, he just could not get her to stop crying again last night...he tried changing her, walking around with her, bouncing her, playing with her, he even tried the Baby Orajel, just in case it was teething pain, but nothing seemed to help. Finally, he gave in a fed her a bottle (over an hour earlier than normal)...well, that worked for a bit, but once she was done eating, she was still pretty fussy...finally, he put her in the swing and was just going to let her cry it out (what else could we do?!) and she settled down and zonked right out...I think now I know if she's super fussy and nothing else works to just put her to bed, no matter what time it is! LOL! So, she went to bed at 9:15pm (45 minutes earlier than normal) and was still sleeping at 8am when I started working! Wayne said she finally got up around 8:30ish...OMG, over 11 hours of sleep! Crazyness! :o) I guess she still had some sleep to catch up on from her busy weekend. Plus, she spent a lot of time outside yesterday (2 walks with Mommy and Aunt Ruth had her sitting on the porch some too)...maybe the fresh air made her sleepy too! At any rate, I'm so thankful she's a good sleeper! We're just waiting for teeth to start popping up any time now! How weird to see our cute gummy little smiley girl with a tooth!