Monday, April 21, 2008
Kaitlyn Rolled Over!! Wahoo!!
YAY!!! What an exciting weekend for us! First, Kaitlyn started cereal on Friday...so fun! Then, this morning we get up, go downstairs, I lay her on a blanket on the floor (so I can prepare her bottle) and she rolls from her back to her tummy! I thought I was still half asleep...I wasn't sure if I saw it right or not, so I put her on her back again and she rolled over to her tummy again!! HOOORAAAY!! She did it!! FINALLY! So that was so exciting! Both times she rolled to her right. Then Wayne watched her as I made her bottle and she rolled to her left for him! I missed that one though! :o( Then, later today Aunt Ruth said that she rolled to her left again for her too! Darn, I missed it again! Well, at least I got to see the first roll over! So, Kaitlyn is an offical member of the "Roll Over Club"! Fun fun! It still seems like she's just too content in laying on her back looking at the ceiling though, but hopefully she'll keep on rollin'! Anyways, the rest of our weekend was pretty relaxed...I had to work all day Saturday (BLAH!), then the usual poker Saturday night and the usual cleaning and laundry on Sunday...ho-hum. But seeing Kaitlyn roll over this morning made it a great end to the weekend! :o)