Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Teeth??
I got your attention didn't I?? :o) Well, she doesn't have any teeth yet...but my guess is that they are on their way...I think anyways! She sure is chewing on everything she can get to her mouth! We have this little raspberry teether thing and today she was just going to town chomping on the thing! It was like this was her first meal in years...chomp chomp chomp! It was so funny! Then Wayne and I both had our fingers in her mouth feeling around and she put her thumb in too...so that's 2 fingers and a thumb all in her little mouth! Ha ha ha! I put some pictures on the shutterfly site of her with her raspberry teether...check them out! We finally get her pictures back from JCPenny this Friday...can't wait! We're also having some couples over Friday for Mexican and Kaitlyn's boyfriend Gavin should be there...yay! We can't wait to see them interact now that they're a bit older! Kaitlyn is 4 1/2 months old now...wow! Just 2 more weeks and we'll enter the land of solid foods...rice cereal on a spoon...I can't wait to see how that goes! Last night we had some crazy thunder and lighting...so loud it woke me up...I layed in bed just waiting for Kaitlyn to wake up, but she never did...phew! I think we have a pretty sound sleeper on our hands...yay!