Friday, April 18, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!!!

TGIF!! YAY! Too bad I have to work tomorrow! :o( Anyways, last night I had Kaitlyn on the floor and she was finally trying to roll over! She hasn't shown much interest in this yet...just one other time maybe. Anyways, she got to the point where she'd roll onto her side, but never quite made it all the way over...she seems too content in staring at the ceiling! She just tries so hard to sit up...lifts her head and her feet all at the same time and tries to sit up, then finds herself rolling to her side sometimes! So, hopefully this means that she'll roll over soon!! We can't wait! Well, no more leaky diaper drama this morning...phew! She was still a very hungry girl yesterday though, so we're giving in and starting her on cereal...hopefully later today!! Oh, I can't wait to see what she thinks about rice cereal! Hopefully, she won't spit it back at us! Ha ha! Oh, I posted some new pictures on the Shutterfly site...some of Kaitlyn and I started a new album of her nursery (this is down near the bottom of the albums page)...the other day I was thinking that we never took any 'after' shots of the nursery when it was finished! So, I did! Enjoy! Wish us luck with our first feeding...I'm sure I'll post some pictures from that soon too! :o)