Friday, April 11, 2008

Mmmm...Juice!

I think I forgot to write about this earlier in the week! DUH! So, Kaitlyn has been having some pooping problems...ha ha...she's been a little 'backed up', if you know what I mean! :o) So, we called the pediatrician and they suggested we give her a little apple juice to get things moving...so we did...and they moved! She seems to love the taste of the apple juice...sometime she gets it watered down and other times we just add it to her bottle, but either way she loves it! Now, we're just waiting anxiously for the next couple of weeks to go by so we can give her some cereal...which she seems to be hungry for already...that little girl can eat! She's having four 8 oz bottles every day and when she gets to the end of the bottle, she still seems hungry! Piggy piggy! Anyways, the latest thing is that we've discovered is she has SUPER TICKLISH FEET! Before her bath the other night, Wayne got her undressed, took her socks off and started blowing on her feet...she was laughing SO HARD! Not little baby giggles, but full blown laughing! She laughs so hard that it gives her the hiccups! It's so cute though! We also hit an exciting milestone the last couple weeks too that I forgot to write about...bath time! Up until the last few weeks I had always bathed her in her baby tub and then held her under my arm to wash her hair under the faucet...well, a couple weeks ago we tried actually pouring the water over her head, down her face, into her eyes, etc...she wasn't too sure about it at first, but doesn't seem to mind it at all now! Phew! She's kind of learning to hold her breath and not freak out about the water in her face! We have yet to get the soap into her eyes though...I'm sure that'll be a whole other ordeal! Hopefully, this 'tear free' shampoo really does work! :o) Well, Kaitlyn has her date with Gavin tonight...I'm sure we'll have a photo shoot so check the shutterfly site in a few days for new pics!! TGIF! :o)