Thursday, May 15, 2008
Bum Rash!
Aw, poor baby has her first bad case of bum rash! :o( I'm sure it's due to a number of things...first, we had these cheapo diapers left from our diaper party that we've been using the last week or so...they definitely do not wick away the potty as well as Pampers or Huggies do! And she's been waking up with a poopy diaper I think every day this week...she just keeps doing it either over night or early in the morning when she wakes up...so I'm not sure how long she's laying in it, but it can't be good on her bottom! And it seems like her poo is much more...how should I say...fragrant...since having oatmeal...probably not as gentle on her bum as when she was only having formula! So, poo! She has a bum rash...at least that's what I think it is! So, we'll be going through lots of bum rash cream and hopefully that'll clear it up in a couple days! Wayne asked me 'do I want to take a picture of her first bum rash'??!! I said 'um...no'!! Ha ha...I like pictures, but I don't think we need a memory of bum rash! Ha ha ha! Anyways, yesterday she was one tired little girl...I bet she took 4 or 5 naps over the course of the day, probably napped a total of like 4 hours maybe!! That's insane for her! But she was tired for some reason...maybe she's growing a bunch right now. Then last night, Wayne fed her, I put took her up to her room at 9pm, rocked for literally like a minute or two and layed her down and she was totally out! Not a peep out of her for the rest of the night! Sleepy girl! Well, today Grandma Maloch is coming up for a visit...she has a wedding in T-town so she's coming for the weekend! Yay! Not too much planned for the weekend...we're getting pictures taken at Olan Mills...Kaitlyn's 'almost 6 month pictures'! Wow, time sure is flying! Funny, how prior to 6 months, they seem like little newborns, but over 6 months they seem like bigger babies already! I guess she's not a newborn anymore! :o( That makes me want to cry! Ok, better go before I get sappy! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment