Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Ta-Ta For Now!
Well, I figure this is the last time I'll have a chance to post before we leave for Big Bay tomorrow night! Wahoo, our LONG weekend is finally almost here! We just have to make it through one more day of work tomorrow, then it's rush rush rush to finish packing, give the baby a bath, put the carseat in the car, and hopefully we'll be off tomorrow night around 9pm with a SLEEPING baby! That's the plan anyways! We figured she usually sleeps well in the car, so why not travel when she'd be sleeping anyways, right?! I just hope she stays asleep and doesn't get woke up more than normal over night since we'll all be in the car. This way we won't have to stop to feed her or change her much either, so it'll save us a bunch of time! So, hopefully it'll go as planned! I can't believe Kaitlyn will turn 6 months old while we're gone...on Saturday!! "YAY!! I feel like we should be having a 1/2 year birthday party for her! He he! Maybe we can eat some cake at Dad's this weekend to celebrate! :o) About a month ago I had said that I hope Kaitlyn is sitting on her own by the time this trip came around...she's getting there! She can sit on the couch or bed (something soft) for a while...a few minutes...but a harder surface like the floor is harder for her to balance on so she tips over after 20-30 seconds or so...but she's getting there! It's fun because we can all sit on the floor and play together...this opens up a whole new world of toys to play with too!! Mommy and Daddy are more excited about new toys than Kaitlyn! He he! Any who...that's about it for now...I put a few new pictures on the Shutterfly site...mostly from last week. Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment