Friday, May 9, 2008
Poop?!
Ha ha! When you're a mother, it's ok to say "poop" multiple times a day and not think twice about it!! :o) So, last night Kaitlyn goes to bed like normal around 9pm and slept through 'til around 8am (this has been pretty consistent the last few months). I went into her room this morning to kiss her 'good-bye' before I headed to the office to start working...so, I leaned down, kissed her forehead (everything like normal) and then I was off to work. Later this morning I come up for a little break and Aunt Ruth (the babysitter) tells me she had a poopy diaper this morning when she got up! So, she must have pooped over night or something! Ok, maybe this is normal for other babies, but Kaitlyn has NEVER pooped in the middle of the night before. I thought for sure she would have woke up and cried because she had a poopy diaper, but no! No peep out of her! She woke up with a smile on her face like she does every other morning! LOL! That poor kid...slept in a poopy diaper for who knows how many hours! So, that was our weird thing for today...I knew she was a pretty happy baby, but I thought for sure she'd cry out if she was poopy for a long time! Oh poo...there goes my mother-of-the-year award! LOL! Anyways, not much news to report today...basically, I'm bored at work and am ready for the weekend! Tonight is girls-night-out and I'm not taking Kaitlyn (this may be the first time w/out her, I can't remember), so it'll be nice to have an evening away! Maybe I can partake in some adult conversation! Today is also Kaitlyn's 5 1/2 month birthday! Ha ha! Two more weeks and we'll be on the road to Big Bay...our 1st super long trip with the baby! Happy weekend everyone! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment