Monday, May 19, 2008
Phew!!
Phew, Kaitlyn is back to her normal self now!! She must have been growing or just more tired than normal last week, because she's back to her giggling self now! Her bum rash is mostly cleared up too, so that's a relief! Our weekend was fun. Grandma Maloch came Thursday night and got to watch Kaitlyn Friday morning while I worked. Then Friday night Grandma had a wedding so Kaitlyn and I joined the girls for girls night at the mall...we shopped 'til we dropped! From the time we got to the mall until the time we left, Kaitlyn figured out how to go "pppbbbbbssssttttt"!!! It was so funny...she kept doing it over and over and over the whole time we were at the mall...I think the ladies in Victoria's Secret thought we were nuts! Ha ha! Anyways, after the mall we finished the night with some Rock Band fun!! Saturday morning we had pictures taken at Olan Mills and they turned out cute...I can't wait to get them back in a few weeks! This was a much better time than our last picture experience a couple months ago! Kaitlyn was much more smiley and happy this time! Yay! Then Grandma, Kaitlyn and I did some more shopping and found Kaitlyn some cute clothes for next year...starting to stock up on 12 month, 18 month and 2T sized clothes already...they seem so big, but I'm sure she'll be in them in no time! Kaitlyn seems to like the bathrooms at Dillard's because everytime we're shopping there she poops! Ha ha! Grandma left Saturday night so we just relaxed at home and then had poker, like usual! Sunday, Wayne, Kaitlyn and I spent most of the day running errands...some work stuff for Wayne, over to his Dad's to help pack up to move, shopping for curtains for the living room, etc. So, we're walking into Wayne's Dad's and Wayne had put a 20 oz. Coke bottle in Kaitlyn's car seat because he didn't have enough hands to carry it too...well, it leaked all over poor little Kaitlyn! Her whole outfit was soaked with Coke, all the way through to her diaper! So, off with those clothes and all I had with us were jammies, so she wore jammies most of the day yesterday! Then she kept on pooping when we were there and I ran out of wipes in the diaper bag, but we had just enough to make it 'til we got home...phew! And that was our excitement for the weekend! We just have to make it through 4 days of work this week and then it's off to Grandpa Maloch's for our BIG LONG trip! Keep your fingers crossed that Kaitlyn will be a good baby in the car the whole time!!! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment