Tuesday, May 6, 2008
It's Been a While!
Geesh! I haven't been on the computer in forever it seems like! First, the weekend update...nothing too exciting really. Friday we stayed home and relaxed around the house. Saturday was the usual cleaning/laundry in the morning. Later that evening Kaitlyn and I went to my friend Rachel's to celebrate her birthday...it was mostly people from work talking about what had happened the day before! BLAH WORK! Sunday we had a picnic with Wayne's Mom's side of the family...that was fun...a little chilly, but it was nice to be outside. Then we worked in the yard spreading mulch and planting some geraniums...pretty! Kaitlyn played outside in her Exersaucer the whole time we were working and she loved it! She is definitely going to be an outside baby! So, Monday I rode to Tiffin with some other girls from work because we had a meeting down there. It was ok...right now I just feel BLAH about work. I'm just going through the motions it seems like. Anyways, one of the girls said we could borrow her Bumbo seat (helps teach babies how to sit up and it strengthens her core muscles) so that was really nice. I got it yesterday evening and so far Kaitlyn seems to enjoy it! She loves being upright and being able to really reach for toys! Thank you Amy for the Bumbo usage!! Other than that, not too much new around here. I'll put some new pics on the shutterfly site today...check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment