Friday, May 30, 2008

Hooray for Friday!

Ok, so it was a short work week, but it was plenty long enough anyways! TGIF! Well, Kaitlyn is pretty much back to normal, we think. She ran a fever all day yesterday - right around 100 or so - but it never got any higher really and it started coming down...PHEW!! She seems ok today, so that's good. And she slept well Wednesday night...last night she woke up once around 1am but then went right back to sleep pretty much. I'm starting to wonder if she is having a little trouble falling back to sleep on her own or if she's waking up scared or lonely or something. She falls asleep on her own when I put her down at bed time, but she does have lullibies playing and sometimes a paci too...so maybe we should see how it goes with out those things...we'll see. Just when you think you have a good thing going it all seems to change! LOL! Not much planned for this weekend. Wayne's dad is moving in for a few months, so he's coming Saturday I think. Back to having a house-full I guess! And Kaitlyn will also be trying sweet potatoes for the first time on Saturday...her first solids (other than cereals)! Hopefully she'll like them and I won't end up wearing them! I was hoping to make at least some of our own baby food, so I better get moving on that soon! We'll see how it goes...I admit to not being much of a cook, but how hard can it be to puree some veggies? He he...I'll let you know! :o)

No comments: