Friday, May 16, 2008

Sick Baby Maybe???

Well, I'm just not sure! Kaitlyn's just been acting really tired lately! Not really fussy or cranky or anything like that...but not as fun and outgoing as normal the last couple of days. And what I thought was a diaper rash may not be diaper rash...I'm thinking maybe it's hives???? I'm just not sure! She just has 2 red blotches on her bum cheeks. So, I'm still keeping my eye on it and using the bum rub and hopefully that'll help! But if it's not gone by the weekend or if it gets worse I think we'll be calling the pediatrician! :o( I just reallllly hope she isn't getting sick...I know it'll happen sooner or later, but I really don't want her to be sick for our big long trip in a week! I'm worried enough about driving a normally 9 hour trip with a baby anyways...figuring it'll take about 11-12 hours...but if she's sick, that'll complicate things even more! Yikes! So, keep your fingers crossed that she will be back to her normal happy self soon! Well, Grandma Maloch got in last night and is babysitting Kaitlyn this morning. She is loving it! :o) Tonight we're supposed to go to girls night...just shopping at the mall...hopefully Kaitlyn won't be too sleepy! On a good note, she has been going down to bed extremely well this week...I'm only rocking her for like a minute and then laying her in the crib and she's out! Phew! Ok, Happy Friday!!

No comments: