Monday, November 3, 2008

Bye Bye!

Kaitlyn is saying "Bye-bye"!! It's so cute because she stands up at the front window and looks outside and says "bye-bye"! Now, if we can just get her to coordinate "bye-bye" with the waving! She's also been mimicking sounds we make...like if you meow like a kitty, she goes "mmoowww" or if I say "bbrrr", she goes "eerrr" in the same pitch voice! Very cute! And she is getting better and better at turning the pages in her books...maybe all we should get for her birthday are books! Ha! Today we took her to the library to get some new ones, because I'm tired of reading the same ones over and over! She'll grab a book and crawl over to me and pretty much hand me the book as if to say "Here Mommy, read this to me"! After the library we walked over to the park and she went on the swings and then we took her down a slide for the first time. She loved that! Then Wayne and I had fun playing on the playground too...do you know how much cooler playgrounds are these days?! They have some way neat stuff!

Last night was pretty relaxing! Kaitlyn was asleep by 7:20pm!! Wow, that is WAY the earliest ever! The time change helped, but still! I got to scrapbook a little bit and watch some TV and just relax...aaahhhh! Then she didn't wake up 'til around 5:30am or so...I got her back to sleep in her bed for about an hour and then she woke up again around 7am and we just snuggled in bed for another hour and then got up! I'm off today because my new work schedule starts this week (Tues - Sat), but I'm going to put a few hours of OT in later on...wahoo, extra cash! :o) Oh and I'm pretty sure those are molars coming in! Ugh! It feels more bumpy then it did a couple days ago...they aren't poking through yet, but there is definitely some movement going on under those little gums! Yikes, I hope it doesn't hurt her too bad! Ouch!

No comments: