Quick update and then I'll get to the good stuff! Saturday we had poker and I got 2nd so I won 20 bucks! YAY! Sunday morning we went to church and were super tired from staying up too late. Plus, we had to go to the earlier service so we could attend the baby dedication meeting, which we were late too! DOH! Funny thing though...in our baby dedication class there is a girl who I played Junior Olympic volleyball with in high school! She was on my Glass City Volleyball Club team my junior year and we both recognized each other! CRAZY because that was years ago! After church we headed home to visit with Wayne's Aunt and Uncle and cousin who came for a short visit and then we grabbed brunch at Kelly & Micah's...super yummy! And the rest of Sunday was a lazy day of laundry, playing and TV watching! I took some toys out of my car (They had been riding around back there for like 2 months!) and it was like Kaitlyn got new toys! We played with her little blocks and she can stack the little one on top of the biggest one! Very good! I also found her stacking rings and she is getting the hang of those too...she likes to take them off, but only puts one back on...then decides they are more fun if you bang them together or put them up your arms like bracelets!
Now...for picture day! We took Kaitlyn to Portrait Innovations today to get Christmas and 1st Birthday pictures taken and she did SO WELL!! :o) I am very happy she cooperated! They took 91 pictures and I liked about 85 of them! Ha! It was so hard to narrow it down to an affordable package! If we would have gotten all the ones I really like it would have been like $800 they said! OMG...NO WAY! So we got it narrowed down to 4 poses, plus a montage thing and we got all the pictures on CD, so we can always print more later if we want. The best part about P.I. is that you get the pics right then and there! We ate brunch at Bob Evans and picked the pics up when we were done! SWEET! So now I am highly motivated to get a start on our Christmas cards since we have SUPER CUTE pictures to put in them! :o) Here are just a few! Enjoy!
Now...for picture day! We took Kaitlyn to Portrait Innovations today to get Christmas and 1st Birthday pictures taken and she did SO WELL!! :o) I am very happy she cooperated! They took 91 pictures and I liked about 85 of them! Ha! It was so hard to narrow it down to an affordable package! If we would have gotten all the ones I really like it would have been like $800 they said! OMG...NO WAY! So we got it narrowed down to 4 poses, plus a montage thing and we got all the pictures on CD, so we can always print more later if we want. The best part about P.I. is that you get the pics right then and there! We ate brunch at Bob Evans and picked the pics up when we were done! SWEET! So now I am highly motivated to get a start on our Christmas cards since we have SUPER CUTE pictures to put in them! :o) Here are just a few! Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment