URGH! What is going on with this thing?! First, the video's didn't work, but now they do. Then yesterday I wrote a SUPER LONG blog, clicked 'publish' and then it deleted the whole thing! What the...?! Well, I'm not writing that whole post over, but I'll try a quick re-cap!
Today is Wayne's birthday (Happy Birthday hubby!) so we're going out to PF Chang's for dinner tonight. YUM! Yesterday Kelly and Micah took us to Carabba's for his birthday, which was awesome...thanks guys!
So, one of the things I wrote about yesterday was how Wayne taught Kaitlyn how to fetch...yes, like a dog! He'll throw this little stuffed football (OHIO STATE FOOTBALL, of course!) and she'll turbo crawl over to it, pick it up, crawl with it back over to Wayne and then place it in his hand! She's like the dog we've always wanted! Ha! And if that wasn't enough...she also barks now too! Ha ha ha...it's so stinkin' cute...I say "What does the doggy say?" and we go "woof woof" and she goes "ooof ooof" in the exact same tone of voice! Today we were driving and she was going "bbrrtt"...you know, kind of a dry raspberry...well she kept going "bbrrtt" with her lips and then I asked her "What does the doggy say, woof woof" and she goes "bbrrooof bbrrooof"...ha ha ha, Wayne and I died laughing it was so funny...she was stuck doing "bbrrtt's" but also wanted to "woof" at the same time! Ok...now that I read through what I just wrote it probably doesn't make much sense to you all...but trust me...it was cute! Ha! :o)
Today was a busy day...lots of errands in the morning. We found Kaitlyn's new car seat at BRU...only 2 more weeks and she can face forward in it! :o) I bet she'll love that...and it's right in time because she's starting to get more of an opinion about being in the car! Kaitlyn's buddy Christian came over to play today too...he's about 7 months old and is crawling and pulling up...he's a busy baby too! He kept trying to use Kaitlyn to pull up on and she wasn't thrilled about that! Finally, a baby a little rougher than Kaitlyn so she gets a taste of her own medicine! It seems like she's usually the bully baby beating up on other babies! Ha! But they had fun and the Mommy's enjoyed some pizza! Mmm!
Well, I know I had more to write about, but Kaitlyn's getting fussy and we gotta go eat!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment