Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wave Bye Bye!

Well, Grandpa Maloch and Grandma Marti headed back home today. They left right after church this morning. We had a fun visit, but it went way to fast! This morning Kaitlyn woke up and was standing in her crib and I go in to get her and she waves at me and says "Bye bye"!! It was so cute...but kind of funny since I was coming to get her, not leave her! Ha! I was hoping she'd say it to my Dad when they were leaving, but no such luck! She waved, but it wasn't accompanied by the words! Oh well!

Last night Wayne won a little cash playing poker and Kaitlyn and I played Rock Band...very fun trying to sing while holding a baby on your hip! We had a good time, but we didn't get home 'til after 9pm so Kaitlyn was totally wiped out by then! Today we're having another Thanksgiving dinner...yippee...more turkey...I haven't had quite enough yet, ya know? Ha! Thank goodness I can just freeze all these leftovers for Kaitlyn because I am SICK OF TURKEY! I put a few new pics from Kaitlyn's birthday party on Shutterfly. Gotta run! Happy Gobble Gobble...AGAIN...or should I say STILL!

No comments: