Friday, November 7, 2008

VIDEO?!?! WHO KNEW?!?!

Don't laugh...we've had this same camera for like 4-5 years I think...and I just remembered that it also takes video as well as still photos! DUH! So, all this time I could have been filming all of Kaitlyn's cuteness and I totally didn't! I mean, we also have a regular video camera, but who has time to get it all hooked up with a baby running around?! So...I gotta make up for lost time, so now I'm videoing everything! Ha ha! So here's a VIDEO of Kaitlyn walking with her push toy!

Very fun, right?! Anyways, tonight Wayne and Kaitlyn and I went to Red Robin for dinner. Kaitlyn ate her dinner while we were there...some cheerios, pieces of turkey, green beans and lima beans...and the occasional piece of potato french fry that Daddy would sneak to her (Mommy was not so thrilled about this, but oh well!)...well, she tried one with ketchup on it and loved it! So, Wayne goes "Everything tastes better with ketchup!" and proceeds to put ketchup on one of her lima beans and she loved that too! Ha ha ha! How true it is! I remember putting ketchup on beets when my parents would make me eat them...ick...but ketchup really did make them taste better!

Let's see...today Kaitlyn learned how to wiggle her fingers...she has a book that talks about 'wiggle your fingers and your toes'...oh and that's another thing...I (as well as Aunt Ruth) have all of Kaitlyn's books memorized because she likes reading them so much! Ha! She's also been 'patting her ears' when we ask where her ears are! Last night she said "Baby" clear as day! It was so crazy! It didn't even sound like a baby babbling...it was like a 3 year old saying "Baby"!! WOW! So...Mommy and especially Daddy better watch what they say for sure now!! Ok, off to play some Rock Band and then get some sleep...I gotta work tomorrow...blah Saturday! Here's a VIDEO of Kaitlyn climing the stairs!! Enjoy!

No comments: