Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sippy Cup Success!

Well...I think we've got it figured out now, or rather Kaitlyn does! Wouldn't you know that the cheap take n toss cups are the ones she gets...I guess we should have tried those before I bought 6 other kinds of pricey sippy cups! Ha! She tried them before with apple juice super diluted, but a few days ago I put more apple juice and less water and she sucked it right down! I just had to let her taste that sugary sweetness for her to "get it" I guess! So now she's drinking her milk out of a cup and just gets a bottle at dinner time (and sometimes breakfast). YAY!

Not much else new...I'm working so can't write much...I did want to see if you all heard the breaking news though...

Did you hear that Michigan cancelled the game against Ohio State this weekend? Yeah, they can't get THROUGH TOLEDO! Ha! Get it?!?! :o)

No comments: