Yup, we had a babysitter last night and went on a little date! Woo! We ate at Texas Roadhouse (after waiting a long time) and I ran into one of my friends from work while we were waiting to be seated. Turns out my friend ended up being seated right next to us so Wayne joked that I invited another man on our date! Ha! We had a nice dinner though and it was fun to have some adult time out! Once we got home I was happy to hear that Kaitlyn went to sleep just fine...I was a little worried since she's been a tad off with this time change stuff...phew!
BIG NEWS in Kaitlyn-land this week! She put two words together for the first time, so that was very exciting! Wayne walked out of the room and she said "da da bye bye"!! Now I can't wait to hear it again and of course she hasn't said it since! Funny how babies work like that! They impress us with something new and exciting and then they don't do it for a while again! Ah well! She's also becoming more interested in blocks lately...she usually just likes to knock over the block towers that I build, but now she's starting to stack them herself...usually just two blocks, but sometimes three! Aunt Ruth also taught her how to do the "Teddy Bear" song...you know "Teddy Bear Teddy Bear touch your nose" (then toes, turn around, touch the ground) so that's very cute...my favorite is when she spins around and gets dizzy! He he!
Hope to enjoy a relaxing weekend the next few days...work today, church and lunch out tomorrow, then a few friends from work are coming over (one w/her 11 mo old) and then the usual errand running on Monday. I'm hoping to get outside a little bit since the weather will be decent...here's hoping anyways!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment