So last night we went out with some friends to BW3's for wings...lots and lots of wings! We decided to get 50 of them and see who could eat the most...I lost and this is what I ate: 2 quesadilla's, 9.5 boneless wings, 1 bottle of Smirnoff & 1 glass of water...and all that wasn't enough to win...so I figure that means that Wayne, Micah and 'lil Kelly are pigs! The little ones can always pack in the food! Ha ha! It's safe to say that none of us will want to eat wings for a while now! We took Kaitlyn with us (don't worry, she wasn't in the contest!) and she enjoyed watching us all pig out. A lady at a table near us came over saying how cute she was, etc. and gave her this cool purple, bumpy ball! Her kid won it out of one of those claw machines (you know, the kind you never win at), but she said that he had zillions of them at home, so she wanted Kaitlyn to have it! So that was really nice! And of course, Kaitlyn thought it was the coolest thing and she kept saying "ball"! After we stuffed ourselves, we played Rock Band and went to bed fairly early! Ahhhh sleep!
In Kaitlyn news...she is RUNNING! I kept forgetting to post about this, but she is literally running around the house, chasing the dogs now! I think she has Mommy's running gene and may some day be a track star! He he! She's also working really hard at trying to open doors in the house...especially which ever bathroom door I happen to be behind (so much for privacy) and the pantry door (she has a new fondess for goldfish)! It seems we have to step up our childproofing efforts every month now! We've really enjoyed the warmer weather the last few days...I took her out in her little pink car and she looks like a giant in it now...so much different than at the end of last summer! Hopefully we can get to the park this weekend if it doesn't rain on us! The cloth diapering is going ok so far...I'm only doing a few cloth diapers a day now because I don't have everything I need yet to do it all the time. The extra laundry isn't bad at all...the only bad thing is when she poops in the cloth diaper...that's pretty icky...thank goodness there are liners for that! But otherwise, a couple extra loads of laundry a week aren't too bad. I am still trying to figure out which brands fit her best, hold the most potty, don't leak, etc...so that'll take a while to get figured out...parenting...it's all a learning experience! I guess that's the update for now! YAY for the weekend!
Here's a picture of Kaitlyn & I at BW3's last night!

No comments:
Post a Comment