Monday was a nice relaxing day for Kaitlyn & I. We hung out at home in the morning, doing the usual laundry and cleaning...then we ran a few errands. We stoped at Fallen Timbers on the way home and walked outside for a bit. I wanted to get Kaitlyn some lacy socks for Easter...and I just HAD to stop in Baby Gap and see what kind of deals they had...well, I'm glad I did because I found TWO pairs of pants for Kaitlyn for 10 bucks! Woo! That's a deal! I made lasagna for dinner last night and Kaitlyn did pretty well eating it on her own...usually stuff like that I just feed to her because it gets SOOO messy...but I figured 'what the heck' and let her try to eat it herself. The last few days she has been back to her normal piggy self when it comes to meal time, so who knows what was going on the last week...I'm just glad she's eating again! Anyways, here's a picture of her eating dinner last night! What a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment