Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Early Bird Gets The...Pears?

Well, not too much to report today. After work last night Kaitlyn and I met up with a girl from work to go strollering. Her son is just over one and him and Kaitlyn kept eyeing each other all evening. It was cute! After about 30 minutes of walking, both the kiddo's decided it'd be fun to get crabby together...Kaitlyn started fussing, which is super unusual when she's in the stroller, so I finally picked her up and held her the rest of the 10 minutes or so, while pushing the stroller...not as easy thing to do! I think her teeth were maybe bothering her, plus she didn't nap well yesterday afternoon either. Then it was bathtime in the big girl tub...I've been using the little bath seat thingy in our tub, rather than using the little baby tub in the kitchen sink...it's easier to bathe her, but much harder on my back bending over the tub like that! But she likes it much more now...she's sitting up all the way and can really splash and play and it's easier to wash her hair without getting everything soaking wet! Anyways, she had her bottle and totally crashed at like 8:20 last night!! That's 40 minutes earlier than normal!! She was a tired little girl! However, the earlier she goes to bed, the earlier she gets up! So, she was squealing away at 6:45 this morning! Oopsy...that's a little too early for my liking! But I got her up at 7am and she hung out in bed with us 'til it was time for work. I love snuggling with her in the mornings...what a great way to start the day! Daddy even got up and fed her her pears and oatmeal this morning, which was a treat because usually the babysitter or I feed her. Hooray for Daddy! :o) I can not believe Kaitlyn will be 7 months on Tuesday! Where has the time gone?! I have a feeling the next few months are going to go even faster with all the exciting milestones upon us! Well, we don't have much planned for the weekend. Hopefully, we can find a sitter for Friday night so we can double with Kelly and Micah! Fun fun! A grown up night out! :o) Happy ALMOST Friday everyone!

No comments: