Monday, June 30, 2008

We Got Some Sleep!!!

Wahoo! Last night went ok...not perfect, but at least she wasn't up screaming all night like she has the past few nights! I think I got up maybe 2 or 3 times to pat her and replace the paci, but she went right back to sleep, so I was only up for a few minutes I think. That is do-able. So, now I'm wondering if tonight will be ok again or if it'll be a sleepless night...but I appreciated my sleep last night, that's for sure! Yesterday was a pretty boring day. We got some cleaning and laundry done, I had a baby food making marathon and made more green beans, avacado's and summer squash (first time for that one), so now we're stocked up pretty well again. We went to the grocery store and put Kaitlyn in the shopping cart seat (with the floppy seat, of course). She looked so tiny in that big cart! But, oh so cute! She sat up pretty well in it, but must have been getting tired by the end of the trip because she started slumping over...she must rely on her feet to help her balance quite a bit. I got some back up Gerber baby food for our trip, just in case the frozen cubes don't make it down there with out melting. We're all getting very excited to get to Gatlinburg this week! Grandma Maloch is VERY excited to see Kaitlyn again and all of us are ready for a long weekend break from working! Hooray for vacations! :o) This morning Kaitlyn tried applesauce for the first time and it was yummmmmy!! So far, she likes just about everything...phew! We'll see how the squash goes though...neither Mommy nor Daddy like it and when I was making it, I thought it smelled awful! But, maybe she'll go for it...I think I'll hold off on new foods 'til after our vacation though...just in case!

No comments: