Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sick Day!

Blah! Today I stayed home from work sick...ick! I'll spare you all the details, but let's just say last night reminded me of my first trimester of pregnancy! ICKY! Any who...I decided to stay home because I wasn't feeling well and I didn't get much sleep last night. Let me tell you, staying home with a baby when you are sick is not so fun! Mom's aren't allowed to get sick! No body told me that! He he! I guess today was one of those times that it hit me...I have a baby who counts on me all the time...there is no time to be sick! So, feeding her this morning was a little rough! But as the day went on I started feeling better so it wasn't too bad. This afternoon Kaitlyn and I were playing on the floor and I put her in front of our TV stand...normally we don't play there, but for some reason that's where I put her blanket down today. Any who...she saw her reflection in the glass on our TV stand! It was too funny! She just kept smiling and giggling at 'the baby' in the furniture! So cute! I put a few new pics up...check them out!

No comments: