Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Teeth Are On The Way!!
Oh boy, are we in for it now!! We figured Kaitlyn would be teething anytime now...she's been drewling and chewing on everything for about 3 months now! So, Saturday I thought I noticed a change in Kaitlyn's gums...more whitish looking...like teeth were starting to come closer to the gums. Then last night I had a dream that Kaitlyn got 6 teeth in at once! Crazy, right?! I hope that doesn't happen! Anyways, today I saw more of a white line in her gums...definitely teeth pushing their way up! How exciting! Kaitlyn has been a little extra sleepy today...she was a little fussy earlier today, but then tonight she was just screaming and crying in pain! Poor baby! So, out came the Baby Orajel! That seemed to do the trick because she stopped crying pretty much right away...hopefully that stuff will last long! So, we'll see how it goes...hopefully she won't be in pain for too long! Funny thing is that my friend Amanda has a son who is about 2 weeks younger than Kaitlyn and she wrote me that he is getting his first tooth now too! Poor kids! So, that's our excitement! Oh! We also tried out our new baby backpack today...Kaitlyn seemed to like it, so that's good! We're counting on taking her hiking with us so that'll come in super handy! Well, wish us luck tonight...hopefully teething won't be waking us all up tonight! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment