Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last Night!

Uyy! So, yesterday I wrote 'I hope Kaitlyn's teething doens't keep us up all night'...what was I thinking?! Of course it will! HA! So, last night was interesting...I had to work late so it was Wayne's night to put her to bed...gotta love him for trying, anyways! She just likes her Mommy at bedtime I think! So, she was still up at 10pm when I got off work...I went up, rocked her a bit more with the lulliby's on and then she was out! Phew! Well, not phew because she woke up around 11:15 (always right when we are going to bed) crying and screaming! Poor little baby sounded like she was in such pain! So, I tried soothing her back to sleep, turned the music back on, etc. and she fell back to sleep...for about a half hour and then she was crying again! So, back in with the music and patting and paci and then she was out...and back up around midnight...and 12:45 and 1:30...that's when I gave in and went for more Baby Orajel! God bless whoever invented that stuff because it's a miracle baby drug! HA! So, once I rubbed that on her gums, she was out for the count...I think I heard her around 5am or so, but she fell back to sleep on her own...phew! However, if it's not the baby, it's the cats...yes, our dumb cats decided it'd be fun to play in our bedroom all night long and keep me awake! URGH! So, between the teething baby and the silly cats it was not a very restful night and then it was up early this morning for work! Blah work! So, that's the latest...hopefully her teeth will hurry up and poke through so she's not hurting for too long! I can't wait to see her with a cute little tooth smile!! :o)

No comments: