Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tooth Update!

Does anyone out there think I'm nuts for getting so excited about a couple of teeth? I'm starting to think I am a little silly! I don't know why it's so exciting, but it is!!! :o) Anyways, last night was much better than Tuesday night...phew! Kaitlyn went right to sleep and stayed asleep 'til about 5am...I heard her just squealing away (her latest thing I guess) in her crib...she wasn't upset or anything, so I just let her squeal! She must have fallen back asleep because she was still zonked out at 8am when I started work this morning. Anyways, we didn't even give her Baby Orajel last night or anything, so that's good. This morning I checked in her mouth and her teeth have come up quite a bit I think! It's kind of hard to tell if they actually broke through her gums or not...it's very white looking, so it may have!! Yay for teeth! :o)

Last night we celebrated my birthday...nothing big, just out to dinner at Long Horn Steakhouse...yum! Kaitlyn wanted to announce my birthday, I guess, because she was just squealing SO LOUD in the restaurant! I felt awful because this girl sitting in the booth behind us was probably going def from her squealing! So, I apologized as we were leaving! Ha! She said 'no problem, she's adorable'...LOL...thank goodness Kaitlyn is cute or she probably would have been mad! Ha ha ha! After dinner we decided to stop in Toys R Us (love that place!) to shop around for Kaitlyn. I found the cutest little pair of pants for like 3 bucks!! Sweet deal!! And we got her some cute sandles for summer (usually she goes barefoot, but I figured she may need some shoes sometime), a ball and this cute little car that she rides in while we push her. So, of course we had to try it out when we got home last night! She really loved it! She knew what to do with the steering wheel...she put her hands right on it and held on tight! So, she 'drove' around the neighborhood in her car last night...all the neighbors were out and thought it was the cutest thing! We visited Auntie Kelly and some of our other friends...Kaitlyn even got to meet the little girl down the street...she is about 2 years old I think...they were having the time of their lives playing together! McKenna enjoyed pushing Kaitlyn in the car and Kaitlyn was just giggles the entire time! It was so neat seeing them play together...I kept thinking they'll probably grow up being good buddies since they'll only be a year apart in school (I think). So, that was a lot of fun! Check the Shutterfly site for pics later today!

So, I may be MIA the next few days...it's time for the annual Waterville Community Garage Sale and this is the first year we've tried selling stuff in it...I hope someone will want to buy our junk! Ha ha! It's priced to sell though, so hopefully we'll have some takers! But it's going to be a mad dash getting ready for that!

No comments: