What a fun day yesterday was! So, it was supposed to be my late night for work (blah, I hate those late nights) and I started working at 1:30...then around 2:45 or so my computer crashes...I call IT at work and try to get help from them, but no luck so I call Time Warner Cable and they tell me they had a huge internet outage in Waterville, Wauseon, Defiance, Findlay, and a bunch of other little towns around here! CRAZY! So, I couldn't work...I kept checking the internet every 1/2 hour or so, but no luck! Finally, I gave up! Wahoo, a day off! He he! It finally came back on around 9:15 or so, but by then I said forget it! So, I got to spend most of yesterday with Kaitlyn, which was fun! We tried pears for the first time and those were a big hit! I think she likes them even more than bananas! When Daddy got home from work we took her to the park (tried the new jogging stroller and we like it). We put her in the little baby swing there (which was HUGE, by the way -- like a 2 seater for babies or something!) and she loved it! Then she sat on my lap while I rode the swing for a little while...fun fun! There are a few new pics on the Shutterfly site...check them out! I also made some more baby food cubes...pears and bananas are now stocked up in the freezer! This weekend I think we'll try green beans...hhmmm...hopefully she'll like those...now that she's had a taste of yummy fruits, I'm hoping she won't reject the veggies! So far, the baby food making hasn't been too hard...mostly just cooking, pureeing and freezing fruits and veggies. I'm certainly no professional chef, but Kaitlyn eats my cooking...which is more than I can say for her father! Ha ha!
So, not too much new to report...Kaitlyn has been more fussy than normal the last week or two...I think it's a combo of the teething (no news there yet...they still haven't broke through) and maybe she's starting to get some separation anxiety...she wants to be held a lot and if you put her down, look out because then she'll start screaming...not the cute little squeal that she used to do, but an ear piercing scream at the top of her lungs!! Oh boy, does she get mad! So, that's been fun...he he! She's really been jumping a lot in her Exersaucer too...before she'd bounch a few times and then go back to playing...but now she'll bounce for minutes at a time without stopping! What a workout! It's so loud too...I'm in the basement working and I can hear her bouncing on the floor above...crazy kid! Well...speaking of work...guess I should get back to it...blah!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment