Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The Great Hat Boycott of 2008!!
Ok, so Kaitlyn has all these cute little sun hats, but has recently decided that she doesn't want to wear them anymore! She has been pulling them off every once in a while, but today she really boycotted them! We walked around our neighborhood only about 15 minutes on my lunch break today and I swear she must have pulled her hat off about 20 times over and over and over again! I don't know if she actually didn't want to have it on or if it was the fun of taking it off, Mommy putting it back on and then taking it off again! Little stinker! We also discovered a new teething soother today...Kaitlyn has this Bumble Pig thing that vibrates when you push it's nose. Well, Ruth discovered that she likes to put it in her mouth while it's vibrating and singing! Ha ha ha! So funny! You'd think it'd rattle her little brain or something, but it must feel fantastic on her gums! Oh, how fun! I love this little baby! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment