Thursday, July 3, 2008
It's Vacation Time!!
Hooray, we leave today for Gatlinburg!! I just have to make it through one more BORING day at work today...only 'til 2pm though, so hopefully it won't be too bad. The guys left last night so they could have an extra day of golfing today, so I was by myself last night...how weird! I'm relieved that Kaitlyn slept pretty well though! Phew! Now we're wondering if all this interrupted sleep is because of her teething and not so much separation anxiety?? She's really been fussy all day the last couple of days. Yesterday I gave her a frozen washcloth to chomp on and she seemed to love it! So, maybe it's teething that's causing all this drama-rama lately! Oy, I wish we knew! Anyways, we're all packed and ready to leave...we just have a few of those last minute items to throw in and then we're off shortly after 2pm. Wayne's bro Chris and my niece Danielle are riding down with me. We have to make a pit stop in Dayton to pick up my Mom (and feed Kaitlyn dinner) and then we're on the road again ('til around 8:30 when Kaitlyn will get her bedtime bottle). Hopefully, we'll make it there by midnight and can transfer Kaitlyn from the car seat to the pack-n-play without waking her up too much! Friday morning the guys are going goofing (I mean golfing) again while the girls hit the outlet malls! Wahoo, CHEAP shopping! Hopefully I can find some good deals at the Carter's outlet for the kiddo! So, we're off and will be coming back home sometime Monday. Happy 4th of July everyone!!! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment