I feel all discombobulated this morning! Last night was just bizarre! So, Kaitlyn fell asleep on Wayne after her bottle last night and he just let her snooze there 'til I got off work at 10pm and then he put her in her crib. So, she slept there for about an hour and then just as we were going to bed (of course!) she woke up! DOH! She didn't want anything to do with going to sleep! She was wide awake and happy as can be, all wound up, ready to play! So, we ended up bringing her in bed with us - only to get her to relax so we could put her back in her own bed. Well, she didn't want to lay down so she sat up and looked at the TV...she blew raspberries...she got on all fours and started rocking...then she rolled over and just smiled and giggled at us...it's like she was purposely entertaining us so we wouldn't put her in her crib...she was so funny it was hard not to laugh at her, even though we wanted to sleep! Well, I had enough playtime for the night, so I took her back to her room and tried to get her to settle down. FINALLY at around midnight she was back in bed sleeping! Geesh! Not sure what all that was about! So, we finally got some sleep...then IT happened...around 5:30am or so Wayne said something like "Oh crap" (edit cuss word here), which promptly jarred me awake...you know when you get woke up in a rush like that? Ugh, I hate that! Anyways, he says "I smell poop"...aaahhhhh, not what you want to hear at 5:30 in the morning! So, we go on the poop hunt...nope, not in our room, not in our bathroom, not in the hallway...aah ha...in Kaitlyn's room! AW SICK!! A big nasty pile of dog poo right next to her crib! Come on you dang dogs! So, of course Kaitlyn heard Wayne say he found it and then came the crying from her getting rudely awakened! GGRRRR...stupid dogs! At this point we were ready to make them sleep outside! So, I take Kaitlyn to our room to HOPEFULLY get her back to sleep while Wayne cleaned up the poo...yeah right, she was wired and ready to play again! She kept blowing raspberries and spitting all over my face (thanks to the fan that was blowing in my direction) but I was kind of too tired to care. She finally went back to sleep around 6:45am, just in time for (you guessed it) me to get up for work at 7:15! So...last night was a little odd...we finally get Kaitlyn back to sleeping good and then the dang dogs go and ruin it! Anyone want a couple of labs??!!
Well, tonight Wayne and I get to go on a date...just the two of us with no baby!! Yay!! Thanks to Kelly for babysitting!! :o)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment