Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Sleepy Baby is Back!

Yes!! Last night that little monster left and Kaitlyn returned! He he! Even though Daddy kept her up 'til 10pm (an hour past her bedtime) she went right to sleep and slept all night long! I thought I heard her cry around 3am or something, so I sat up in bed to go soothe her and then she stopped, so I said forget it, and went back to sleep! I think I was totally out of it when all that happened. Then this morning I woke up at 7:30 and got a little worried that I hadn't heard a peep out of her, so I got up to check on her and just as I got to her door I heard "pppbbbsssttt" and knew she was ok! So, we got a full night of sleep and it was much appreciated after the rough few nights we've had lately! Yay for sleep!

Since today is my late day for work, Kaitlyn and I got to enjoy the morning together. She enjoyed her applesauce this morning and we went for a little walk outside (it's beautiful today!). I had her on her belly and she is starting to creep backwards a little bit, so that's exciting! If only she could figure out how to get those knees under her! Then I had her sitting up with a pillow behind her (just in case) and she kept turning around looking at some toys behind her...finally she ended up flipping over onto her hands and knees...and then face planted onto the pillow! But I'm glad that she's starting to go for more toys...for a while she didn't seem too interested in becoming mobile, but I think she's learning that it's fun to move! Yay! :o)

No comments: