Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Little Monster Returned! :o)

Well, our little monster made another appearance last night, although it wasn't too bad...or maybe I'm just getting used to being up in the middle of the night again! She slept from about 10pm 'til midnight and then just as I turned out my light, she started screaming...it's like she has a sensor or something that goes off when we're about to go to bed! So, she cried and screamed for about an our or so! Nothing would settle her down! Maybe it is teething pain...I tried the orajel and that didn't seem to do it though. Finally, we got her calmed down and she went back to sleep, but she did wake up a few times crying again last night. We've decided that we have no idea why she's waking up! We're totally in the dark! It could be 1.) separation anxiety 2.) teething pain or 3.) reflux pain (all this crying started around the same time we took her off her reflux meds)...but I personally don't think it's the reflux...she's not spitting up anymore than usual...so we think we have it narrowed down to being alone or hurting because of her teething! Poor baby! Either way I just want to make her feel better but don't know how! It does kind of seem like her teeth are even closer to popping out now...I wish they would just break through already and then we could eliminate one issue if the crying continues! I just hope she doesn't keep our cabin full of people awake at night on vacation! Yay, vacation is tomorrow! Hopefully work will go fast today and tomrrow. We have an absolute ton of stuff to do before we leave so we'll be busy busy busy tonight packing, etc. I'll have a bunch of pictures to download to the shutterfly site too...since the computer hasn't worked in a week or so I have some from the last week, plus we'll take a ton of vacation, I'm sure! Sorry, nothing too exciting today...next week will have exciting news about our vacation! :o) Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Random but what about giving her a bit of a bottle right before she goes to sleep? I mean even after her night bottle give her a snack right before she dozes off. I can't imagine Gavin making it 11 hours without eating.. maybe she's just going through a growth spurt and needs some yummies? It might be worth a shot.