Monday, July 21, 2008
Pictures are fixed!! Wahoo!!
Ok, so we all know by now that I am not a very 'computer savvy' person! I kept downloading the pics from Kaitlyn and Gavin's last play date and they looked fine on our computer, but were all blurry on the shutterfly site! Well, I finally got it figured out and they look clear now, so take a look! There are some more pics from this weekend too. The rest of yesterday was nice. We got lots of cleaning and organizing done and hit the grocery store. Nothing exciting, I know! This morning was some more cleaning and I'm proud to say there is not a dirty piece of laundry in our house!! Ha ha! I also made Kaitlyn some peaches to try today. I think she liked them ok, but she did make a couple funny sour faces! They were some pretty tart peaches! Well, back to work today -- that means tonight and tomorrow is Daddy's turn to put Kaitlyn to bed -- let's all hope that goes ok! She hasn't been sleeping great again lately. In fact, she ended up in our bed last night! URGH! I wonder why some nights she sleeps 11 hours with no problem in her crib and other nights she wants nothing to do with it! Kids -- they keep you guessing! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment