Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Great Night!

So, Monday & Tuesday night were my late nights to work, so Wayne was in charge of getting Kaitlyn to bed. He gave her a bath (all on his own) Monday night, but she didn't get to bed 'til around 10pm or so. Last night he got her down around 9:15...YAY!! Daddy did it!! I didn't hear any crying or screaming or anything! Wahoo! I think she's getting used to him putting her to bed too...phew! She has been sleeping much better the last few nights too...through the night again (hallelujah)!! So, that's been a very good thing! No big news today really...tonight we're going out with Kelly & Micah for a double date without the baby!! We're going to get some dinner and then go go-karting or something! YAY! Thank you Amanda & Justin for watching Kaitlyn!!!! I bet the babies will have so much fun playing together again! I guess that's all for today! :o)

No comments: