Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Play Date!

Wow, Kaitlyn is turning into Ms. Popularity with the boys lately! Ha ha! Today we had a play date with some Mom's/Babies from an online Mom Group I chat with. There were 5 Mom's and 6 babies...and Kaitlyn was the only girl! Unfortunately, the play date was set for 11am, which is usually Kaitlyn's nap time, so she was pretty cranky most of the time we were there! I told her she's not going to pick up any boyfriends acting grumpy like that! Ha ha! I felt awful though having the grumpy baby of the group...usually Kaitlyn is the good one of the group! I also think she may be teething again...she felt a little warm today and she felt like that when she cut her other tooth, so maybe she's working on another one...hard to tell yet though! Anyways, she also tried chicken (her very first meat) at the play date today...UGH...ICK...that's what she thought about it. Every little bit that I put in her mouth came right back out! Even after I mixed it with the veggies it ALL was coming back out! So...no go with meat so far...hopefully she'll learn to like it after a few tries. Part of me wonders if it's because it was jar food (Gerber) and she's used to homemade food...we'll see. Let's see...what else is new...not a whole lot really...she's been pulling up a lot more the last couple days. And she is good at sitting back down from standing now...which is nice for me...I don't have to 'rescue' her when she's stranded standing anymore! That's about it! Here's some pictures from the zoo...I mean the play date...ha ha!



No comments: