Today was a fun day. This morning I took Kaitlyn to JCPenny to get her 10 month pictures done...just a few days before her 10 month birthday! WOW...time is going fast! This time I requested a specific photographer at JCP and she was AWESOME!! Our last experience with JCP was not good at all...it was a young girl who didn't know what she was doing...but the woman we had today was fantastic! It was so hard to decide which pictures to get because they were all good! Kaitlyn was so smiley and the poses were very cute...some with a bathtub and rubber ducky's, some in her Halloween costume with pumpkins and a few of just her being pretty in pink! I'm so excited to get the pictures back! I even splurged on a framed picture because they were running a good special! After pictures we had to rush home, only for a few minutes and then head out to Biaggi's for a baby shower for a girl I work with. She's having a boy (Another boyfriend for Kaitlyn...where are all the girls?!) and is due in about 6 weeks. Kaitlyn was pretty well behaved in the restaurant...entertaining everyone with her raspberries and clapping...toward the end she was getting seriously TIRED from not having napped yet today so I was glad to get out of there! But it was fun!
After her nap, Kaitlyn really had a good time playing with the dogs...mostly Autumn, which is weird because Autumn doesn't normally put up with Kaitlyn...she usually runs away! But today she just layed there and let Kaitlyn climb all over her...I got some super cute pictures! Check them out! Well, we're off for a walk...not many nice days left...then after Kaitlyn goes to bed we're having poker tonight, so that'll be fun! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment