This morning we took yet ANOTHER trip to the zoo! I think this was Kaitlyn's 4th or 5th zoo visit! Thank goodness we got a membership this year! This time we met a group of mom's from babycenter.com...a bunch of us from Northwest Ohio chat online and get together for Mom's Nights Out and play groups and stuff...very fun to see all the babies and talk to other Mommy's! So that was fun...then we had to rush home in time for me to make it to work...blah Monday's! Check out our stroller brigade! I bet people at the Zoo thought we were nuts with all these kids!
And here you can see Kaitlyn's toofer better!! Hooray!! And she cut a 2nd tooth the other day so hopefully it'll be visible soon!! Yay, she FINALLY has teeth!!!
And here you can see Kaitlyn's toofer better!! Hooray!! And she cut a 2nd tooth the other day so hopefully it'll be visible soon!! Yay, she FINALLY has teeth!!! 
I finally found some bows that would stay in her hair (or lack of hair)...NO MORE GETTING MISTAKEN FOR A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't she cute getting into the kitchen drawers?!?! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment