Hooray! I THINK it may have broken through her gums...I can definitely feel something much sharper than gums in her mouth and yesterday she was a much happier baby all afternoon and evening, so I think the worst is over! Phew! Now I just can't wait 'til we can actually see it! Ha ha!
Last night was fun. We actually got to spend the evening at home (just a quick trip to the veggie/fruit stand) which was so nice. Kaitlyn discovered there's a kitchen beyond the dog bowls...usually she crawls to them and we stop her and turn her around to head back into the living room. She found the cool air vent and kept feeling the cool air coming out...she must have checked that out for 5 minutes or so! Then she saw me taking a picture of her and crawled over and pulled up on my leg and was trying to climb me! Too funny! For dinner, Wayne & I had ribs and we sat Kaitlyn at the table with us. I gave her a piece of zwieback toast to chew on and it was like she was eating ribs too! Of course, Wayne & I had rib sauce all over our faces and hands...well, Kaitlyn's face and hands were covered in toast goo! And bedtime went pretty well last night too...not perfect, but MUCH better than the night before! It took a little coaxing to get her to want to lay down and stay down (she kept sitting up wanting to play) but she wasn't really crying out in pain or anything, so that was a relief! Then she woke up around 4am wide awake and ready to play again! NOOOOO!!!! But I just went in once and turned her music on and left and she was out again...phew! So, that's the update for today...I added a few new pics on Shutterfly. Enjoy the weekend!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment