Friday, September 12, 2008

A Bad Day All Around!

UGH! So, Wednesday night I picked up McDonald's (mistake #1) for dinner because I was starving on my way home. I wolfed it down and ate way to much so I had a tummy ache. Well, that tummy ache must have been the start of the flu or something because I was sick all night and all day Thursday and still felt cruddy this morning when I woke up! UGH! I had to work today because I didn't want to take 2 days off for being sick, so I'm literally doing what I have to do to 'get by' at work and that's it! So far I have had 1 glass of Vernors and a few saltine crackers...hopefully I can have some real food later today! I just hope Kaitlyn doesn't catch this bug...it is not fun at all! Oddly enough, two other mom's who came to our play group on Tuesday were also sick, so I'm sure we passed it around there.

Last night was also rough because Kaitlyn is teething again...I can't tell if she cut her second tooth or not yet, but it's got to be close I think. So, she was up with Daddy 'til 3am, when he came to get me, but I was so out of it and not feeling well that I had him come back and get her so I could return to bed! I was seriously no help with the baby at all yesterday...Daddy did it all! So, they ended up sleeping on the couch most of the night! Oopsy!

Then this morning Wayne's bro Chris says to me: "Did you know your sunroof is open in the Envoy?" EEEKK! What?! CRAP!! It's been open since Wednesday night when I got that crummy McDonald's! Wouldn't you know that it rained for the first time in like 2 months last night?! Go figure! So, now I have a pool in my car! He he...the cup holder was seriously filled up with water! Thank goodness we have leather seats so those were easy to wipe off, but the carpets are pretty wet! And Kaitlyn's car seat is wet! Oopsy again!

To top it off my ear has been popped all morning today...seriously, since I got out of the shower until now...it's almost noon! It is so annoying! Ok ok...enough complaing! At least it's almost the weekend! We don't have much planned at all. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend from HS for lunch, so that'll be nice. Otherwise, I want to get some major cleaning and stuff done around the house...and relax some! TGIF!

No comments: