Poor baby! I don't think Kaitlyn is having a fun time with this teething thing. Last night was rough! I put her down at 9pm, she woke back up around 9:10 crying and she didn't want anything to do with going back to sleep. Wayne got her to bed around 11ish but then she was back up crying around midnight! She was crying so loud I took her downstairs. No matter what I tried she just got more and more upset! Orajel didn't really work...maybe it helped, but it sure didn't stop the crying. She was so exhausted, but she just wouldn't settle down. Finally, she ended up in bed with us, but she stirred most of the night. Poor kiddo. I hope this tooth pops through soon...no one got much sleep last night!
Not much other news to report. Kaitlyn is getting a little more gutsy with pulling up and cruising a little bit. She'll go the length of the couch, but only if we lure her with a remote or cell phone or something like that. She still loves her activity table...she likes to lay across it to reach the toys on the other side! The other day Wayne and I looked down and she had her head laying down on the table, trying to snuggle with it or something! Ha ha! And she really likes to crawl for the 'off limit' stuff like the TV, fireplace and dog bowls! Oh and the dogs...oh my...she likes to pull up on the dogs! Ha ha ha! I can't believe they let her do this! But she'll crawl right over to Summer and grab her fur and pull up...then the dog will get tired of that and walk away and down Kaitlyn goes! Well, not much planned for the weekend...hooray! We're looking forward to just relaxing at home! And Kaitlyn is very excited because her buddy Gavin is coming over to play on Saturday! Yay! Stay tuned for super cute pictures, I'm sure! :o)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment