Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sicky Baby Update!

Well, I think we decided that Kaitlyn has at least a cold, if not the flu bug I had last week. She had the runs this morning again, but I think that was it so far. Her bum is still very red and ouchy. But she seems to be playing and crawling all over like usual, so that's good. She is maybe a little more clingy/cuddly than normal, but we don't mind that! :o)

We got out for some fresh air this afternoon and took a walk during my lunch break. What a BEAUTIFUL day it is! Today's weather reminded me of Vegas in like October/November...warm fall sun...LOVE it!

Well, not too much new I guess. Nothing planned for tonight...then the rest of the week is madness because I have something every night! Here's the pic of Kaitlyn doing SO BIG at lunch time yesterday...little cutie!

No comments: