Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pooooo Update!

Well, no poo yet today! It's 1pm and so far so good...we think maybe she kicked that nasty bug! This morning I thought I caught a glimpse of another tooth emerging, but I'm not sure...that would maybe explain the runny poo, but really I think she just has a cold because her nose is still pretty runny. She is very happy today, which is super! She's been out crawling around on the grass with Aunt Ruth...I really didn't think I'd have to worry about grass stains for at least another year or two! I think maybe I should buy stock in Spray-n-Wash! Ha!

Hooray, it's the weekend (almost)!! Tonight is girls night...we're having Thanksgiving box/can night...where everything is made from a box/can...not as good as homemade, but so easy peasy to make! Saturday we're getting Kaitlyn's 10 month pictures taken at JCP...10 months...geeez...can you believe that?! Where has the time gone?! And then we have a baby shower to attend for one of my coworkers. Sunday I'm meeting a couple mom's from work to walk at the park with the babies! And somewhere in there I need to have a marathon baby food making day again because Kaitlyn is running out of food! So, lots to do...but it's not work, so that's fantastic!! :o)

No comments: