Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Date Night!

Hooray for Auntie Kelly who watched Kaitlyn last night so we could go out! We didn't do anything spectacular...just dinner at El Vaquero's and then a walk at the park...but it was nice to do it just the two of us! I think Auntie Kelly was impressed with Kaitlyn's new found mobility! And she said Kaitlyn was good...phew! She must have wore her out because she went right to sleep, just before 9pm...and slept great all night, except she woke up crying at like 3:30...I went in her room and there's her leg, sticking out of the crib again! Geesh! So, I slid her back to the middle of her crib and back to sleep she went...yes! I'm still a little worried about not having the bumper in there though! This morning she woke up around 7:45 and was sitting there, waiting for me to come get her. I think she was planning an escape route...I got there just in time! Ha ha! A little while ago I went up while Kaitlyn was eating lunch...she was sitting on the couch with Aunt Ruth drinking her bottle. Then she put it down so she could play with the remote for the TV (her new favorite non-toy that she's not supposed to have). Then she saw the bottle and decided she wanted it too so she picked it up with one hand and put it in her mouth while still holding the remote...then she moved the remote over so it's under her bottle, helping to hold it up! Ha ha, what a little smarty pants! It's like she can't decide if playing or food is more important! Too funny.

No comments: