Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Tushy!

Yay, my package came today from ebay!! The OSU cheerleader outfit is in GREAT condition...it looks new! I can't wait to wash it and put it on Kaitlyn...it'll be adorable! Well, last night was a little rough...Daddy got Kaitlyn down around 9pm, which is fine, but then she woke up crying around 2am and did not want to go back to sleep. Something was REALLY upsetting her, but I couldn't figure it out! She was really crying and upset...poor thing! Orajel didn't work...rocking, singing, lulliby's, nothing! I even tried putting her in the swing downstairs and that seemed to just make her more upset! So I walked around with her and finally rocked her to sleep around 3:30am! Geesh! That was BAD BAD BAD! Dare I say she's teething??? I doubt it! LOL! I just have no idea what that was all about! This morning I found her sleeping on her tummy...which has NEVER EVER happened! She HATED being on her tummy, until now that she's crawling. It was so adorable seeing her little tush up in the air though! He he...cute little baby pose!
Anyways, she's been getting more gutsy standing...she'll hold on with one hand and then she'll let go and stand on her own for a few seconds and then grab back on or fall to her bum! I can't believe how quickly she is learning things now! Check out a few new pics on Shutterfly!

No comments: