Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bored at Work!

Yes, for once the title isn't about Kaitlyn! Ha ha! I'm just bored at work this morning and thought I'd blog a little bit! Kaitlyn slept good again last night, once she got there. It was Wayne's night to put her to bed again and I always get nervous about how that's going to go! But she got to sleep and I suppose that's what matters most...and she didn't wake up at all again, so that's good. Maybe she's out of that funk of waking up at night now...we'll see! This morning I peeked in her room and there she was staring at me again...just sitting up this time though. We are DEFINITELY lowering her crib today! Tonight we're going walking with my friend from work and her son, who is like 16 months old. The two babies like to look at each other while they stroll...so cute! We're getting excited for our trip to Mackinaw this weekend! We're meeting up with my Dad and Martha and my Uncle Paul, who is visiting them. We can't wait! I'm sure they are dying to see little Kaitlyn too!! And my uncle hasn't met her yet, so that'll be fun. But, lots to do before we go! Well, that's about it...here's a picture from our trip to the park yesterday. So cute! :o)

No comments: