Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yes, I know it's only August...but Kaitlyn is getting so big that I'm affraid her costume won't fit her in October, so I dressed her up in it today! Last fall I found a super cheap Eeyore costume and I just had to have it! The only problem is that I had no idea what size to get...little did I know Kaitlyn would grow so fast and be so tall! So, here she is as Eeyore:

Isn't she the CUTEST, HAPPIEST little Eeyore you've ever seen?? :o) The tail even pulls off like the real Eeyore's does! So, that was fun. I took today off work so Kaitlyn and I had some fun today...just playing and getting stuff done around the house. We went to the park this morning...what a nice day! Then I took her for another little walk around the neighborhood tonight...I tried to show our neighbor how she can clap her hands, but of course, she wouldn't perform under pressure! Ha ha! But then tonight we stopped over at Casey and Steph's and she did it for them! YAY! We went out for ice cream tonight and Daddy gave Kaitlyn a couple little bites of vanilla soft serve...that makes me so nervous, but she REALLY liked it! I think she gets her fondness of ice cream from my side of the family! Anyways, I got a few batches of baby food made too...much needed because we were almost out of a couple foods! Baby food making is going pretty well too...I've made everything so far except prunes, peas (she hasn't tried those yet...that's next) and yogurt (store bought -- she started that yesterday and seems to like it ok). All the other fruits/veggies are pretty easy...and it saves a boat load of money not having to buy all those Gerber jars! Ok, now I'm just rambling! Time to go watch some Olympics and head off to bed! Enjoy the new pics!

No comments: