Friday, August 1, 2008

I Live for Friday's!!!

Is anyone else as excited as me that it's Friday?! :o) Wow, I have posted every day this week so far...I think I'm becoming a blog-addict! So you know how we got our carpet stretched yesterday? Well that meant that Wayne & I had to move all our furniture back into our room last night in order to go to bed...and so Kaitlyn could too because all our stuff was in her room! So we decided to rearrange our furniture...I've discovered that I am not a big fan of change! It's all messed up now...I sleep on the wrong side of the bed now, the TV is off center, the closet is too far away, we're too close to the windows, the smoke detector light shines in my eye, etc! I'm feeling a bit neurotic about the whole thing I think! LOL! So tomorrow we're getting the carpets cleaned and we're going to have to move EVERYTHING this time (not just our bedroom)...yes, we should have planned better and had it all done at once so we only had to move everything once...but no such luck. So that'll take up the majority of our weekend. Yippee. We may head to Tiffin to visit Wayne's mom too...her birthday was this week and she hasn't seen Kaitlyn in a long time, so that'll be nice.

In Kaitlyn news...I know I've said this before, but I swear her teeth are going to pop through any time now! Her top ones seems especially close now too! I'm really hoping that the sleep issues we've been having are due to her teething and once those toofers pop through, she'll turn back into my sleepy angel baby! I think she's also getting close to pulling up on STUFF...she pulls up on our hands all the time, but hasn't figured out how to use furniture for that yet...the furniture is just a little too high and out of reach it seems. I also talked to her pediatrician yesterday about switching her back to 'normal' formula instead of this 'gentle' stuff since her reflux is doing much better and they said go for it!! YAY! So, hopefully she'll do ok on that! It's been nice lately not having her wear a bib 24/7...we've actually been able to see her cute clothes instead of a spit-up-soaked bib! And she's finally been able to be on her belly more instead of propped up in a chair or the Exersaucer. Okee-dokee...enjoy the weekend! :o)

No comments: